Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Research Workshops In-Person
- Workshops are held on the second floor of the library in L260, next to the Fab Lab. Workshops are held in-person.
- Register on arrival with StanTutor:
- On arrival, tutors will help students log into StanTutor.
- Choose a lecture topic:
- Scan the QR code to pick one of six topics of interest for the workshop. The lecture for each workshop will be dependent on crowdsourcing directly from students.
- Lecture (10-15 min.):
- Workshop lectures range in topic from citation styles and library resources to aspects of the research process. Lecture slides can be accessed from handouts uploaded in this guide.
- Research and Writing Help (40-50 min.):
- The librarian and Writing Tutors will roam and assist students with their assignments, providing research support and guidance.
Related LibGuide: Research Workshops by Kevin Augustine